Predavači po tjednima i vrijeme održavanja:
- 9 tjedan: 11 – 15.05. 2020 ( Pieter Westerhuis i Hugo Stam) ( Švicarska – Švicarska)
- 10 tjedan : 28.9. – 02.10. 2020 ( Thomass Horre i Jurg Hauswirth ) ( Njemačka – Švicarska)
- 11 tjedan : 12 – 16. 01. 2021 ( Pieter Westerhuis i Rene Bakodi ) ( Švicarska – Austrija)
Jezik: Engleski s prijevodom na hrvatski
Bodovano od HKF
Mjesto održavanja: Hotel Antunović, Zagrebačka avenija 100, Zagreb
Prijave i upiti na : firstname.lastname@example.org
Opis tečaja :
Maitland Concept® Level 3 ’20/21 – Croatia, Zagreb
| Information & Registration
UPEF Croatia”, intends to organize a Level 3 course of the method Maitland – Concept (Orthopaedic Manipulative Therapy) under the auspices of International Maitland Teachers Association (Ι.Μ.Τ.Α.).
The course is recognized by I.F.O.M.T (International Federation of Orthopaedic Manipulative Therapists).
The course lasts 15 days and will take place
in Zagreb in 3 parts the following dates:
Part 1: 11 – 15. 05. 2020
Part 2: 28.9. – 02.10.2020
Part 3: 12 – 16. 01. 2021
To register, please fill in the registration form electronically or send on e mail: email@example.com
Level 3 (15 days)
Week 9: Pieter & Hugo 11.-15.05.2020
Week 10: JH & Thomas 28.09.-02.10.2020
Week 11: Pieter & René 12.-16.1.2020ive
Part 1 – 5 days: pain management & revision manips (& qualitative research), including patient sessions
Part 2 – 5 days: shoulder & revision manips (& quantitative research), including patient sessions
Part 3 – 5 days: T.M.J., taping and manipulative therapy, muscle control, including patient sessions
Conditions of Participation:
IMTA Certificate of Attendance (Level 2b)
• Pain management within a biopsychosocial movement paradigm.
• Selected clinical syndromes such as shoulder instability, shoulder impingement, cervicogenic headache, lumbar stenosis, and be able to recognise and describe the related clinical patterns as well as demonstrate appropriate assessment and management which is acceptable to a level 3 standard.
• Assessment and management of dynamic control problems related to movement disorders, with special emphasis on pelvis, hip and knee region.
• Current concepts of assessment and management of craniofacial dysfunctions.
• Advanced skills of manipulation.
• Current concepts in the management of cervical instability.
• Advanced skills in patient assessment and management.
You can find more information in web site www.imta.ch